Can you use business coaching?
OK, you have a website, you have a small to modest business, How Can You Grow it?
This question is a big one and needs to be answered every day. We can help. Based on our extensive experience of running our own store, we take the role of Web Business Coach. We are there every day for you to help guide you, bounce ideas off of and prioritize resources. We will help you identify what to do to grow your business, when to do it and how to evaluate each business initiative.
How do we do business coaching for you?
This process starts with a basic website analysis and a development of a strategic and tactical plan. The answers to the questions below offer a lot of insight as to how we proceed.
- What business are you really in?
- Who is the competition?
- What is your service level? How quickly do you get orders out the door?
- What is my USP (unique selling proposition) - how are you different from the competition?
- Why would consumers pick you over your competitors?
- Does your site appeal to your demographic properly?
- How is your traffic compared to competitors? Is it quality traffic? Does it convert to sales?
- Should you be spending more / less on traffic?
- What is your conversion rate? Do you have good analytics?
- What is your gross margin? What should it be? Is it growing or falling? How can it be improved?
- What is your customer service level, how do your customers rate you?
- How do you market your website products or services?
- Should you use Adwords in the three major engines, Comparison Shopping Sites or SEO programs? Which is best? Which do you do first?
- If using Adwords, how extensive is your program, how much do you spend relative to sales?
The above list is by no means complete, the process is about understanding what it is you are doing, how you are faring against your competition and how you can successfully grow your business profitably. Starting with an analysis, building a plan and evaluating it and revising it as needed is what we do as your E-Business Coach. You always have a partner to call on, someone on your side to help. We can arrange consulting fees on a per hour or per months basis. Contact us here, and be sure to follow us! Business Coaching